Monday, 24 October 2011

Why Should I bother reading this?

Hello, this is my first time on a blog site, so I don't know what to expect. However in this blog I can promise controversy, humour, banter, and a whole lot more. I would say that I am patriotic towards my country which is the UK, if you didnt guess already but foreigners are welcome to read this too. Firstly I am a cackhand when it comes to technology and I will let you in early that I am not a fan of this "BlackBerry" culture we have at the moment. I sound like an old man so far but I am 17 years old and on the front line of all this shit. Another thing is that this blog is not for the faint hearted, some of my views might offend people but I like controversy and clashes in opinions. I just need an audience first so please follow my blog and you will be regularly entertained. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment